Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Birds in my backyard !

Hey guys!
So how many of you here are into bird watching? No, I'm not talking about the other kind :P , I'm talking about our feathered friends. For those of you who love to watch birds in their natural habitat, this article is gonna be a treat for you.
As lazy as I am, I could not be more glad that just a look out of my bedroom window opens me up to a beautiful world of cute little birds. I am not aware of the names for any of these birds, so please help me out if you do ! :)
In the hustle and bustle of the city, hearing a chirp is no less than heaven. So, here goes:

Sparrow

Its the bulbul !
No idea which bird this is !! :(

Again.. No idea !  


Close up of the unknown cutie! :)

Indian Myna

And then this amazing bird I have no clue about!   :(

If anyone of you has any idea about the unnamed birds, please mention it in the comments below. It'd be a huge help. :)

Anyway, I'm keeping this post really short but I hope you enjoyed it. Share your images if you wish to, in the comments below.

P.S: Check out my post on Visiting Sewri jetty and Birdwatching.

I will see you all soon. Till then, adios! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment